Mittwoch, 21. Dezember 2011

Christmas Gifts - Weihnachtsgeschenke

So, of course, I had to make at least for one person in my life, a homemade gift or better gifts. And this year, my best friend is the lucky one! ;o)

Gift #1:
First, I made her a reversible tote using this tutorial. But I did not use patterned fabric on both sides. One was a solid color, which I embellished with words.
Now it reads in glittery black:


On Pinterest I saw totes, shirts and all kinds of other stuff with this quote. I love it. I think it is hilarious. And I hope my best friend (one of the only people, who actually read this humble blog) likes it as well.
I made it using the technique explained in this video. I wish I owned a silhouette to cut out vinyl letters for stenciling. It would've been neater and cleaner. But one day I'll own one of these.... I love them, the possibilities are endless.
Anyway, the technique worked just fine. Here you can see some pictures of the process of making the tote.


This is the color I used for this project. I like it and I have TONS over, so I'm going to do some other things with that, as well. I'm thinking black on black might be something...


Of course, this kind of tote actually needs a book to go with. I bought a Nicholas Sparks Book... Have you read something from him? He's great. I hope she hasn't read it yet. I bought her the German version of "The Last Song"

Gift #2:
The second gift for her is a surprise ball. I found one on Pinterest and thought that they are great. Here you can see what I put into them...


1. Cute little bracelets
2. Earrings bought at small jewlery-shop in Nuremberg
3. A little bow book mark found here.
4. And little bars of chocolate

I made a couple of pictures, while making the ball, so you can see how I made it.



And here is the finished ball again, a little bigger:


Maybe you'll have some time to make one of these balls for someone before Christmas, they are really fun to make.
Have a fabulous day, I am going to the preview of the new Sherlock Holmes movie, now...
See ya...




Natürlich wollte ich natürlich wenigstens einer Person in meinem Leben ein selbstgemachten Geschenk oder besser Geschenke machen. Und meine beste Freundin ist die Glückliche heuer.

Geschenk #1:
Als erstes hab ich eine umdrehbare Tasche mit Hilfe dieses Tutorial gemacht. Auf der einen Seite habe ich allerdings kein gemusterten Stoff genommen, sondern einen unifarbenen. Den habe ich nämlich mit schwarzer Glitzerfarbe beschrieben:


Auf Pinterest habe ich viele Taschen, T-shirts und alle mögliche anderen Sachen mit diesem Spruch gesehen. Ich find ihn sehr lustig... Ich hoffe meine beste Freundin wird diesen Spruch auch sehr lustig finden.
Die Schrift habe ich mit Hilfe dieses Video gemacht. Ich wünschte, ich hätte eine Silhouette um eine Schablone auszuschneiden. Das hätte es wahrscheinlich ordentlicher und hübscher gemacht. Aber eines Tages werde ich so eine besitzen.
Ich finde aber es ist mir aber tortzdem ganz ordentlich gelungen.

Das ist die Farbe, die ich für dieses Projekt benutzt hab. Ich habe TONNEN übrig und ich werde damit eine Menge anstellen können. Momentan denke ich an schwarz auf schwarz...


Und hier sind ein paar Photos vom Prozess des Machens.



Natürlich braucht diese Tasche auch ein Buch dazu. Ich hab ihr ein Nicholas Sparks Buch gekauft. "Mit dir an meiner Seite" heißt es und ich hoffe, dass sie es noch nicht hat. Nicholas Sparks ist einfach unglaublich toll...

Geschenk #2:
Das zweite Geschenk ist ein Überraschungs-Geschenk. Die habe ich auf Pinterest gesehen. Hier kann man sehen, was so alles im Ball drin ist:


1. Armbänder
2. Ohrringe aus einem kleinen Schmuckladen in Nürnberg
3. Ein kleines Schleifchenlesezeichen hier.
4. und kleine Schokotäfelchen

Ich hab ein paar Photos während des Porzesses gemacht.


Und hier ist der fertige Ball noch etwas größer:


Vielleicht habt ihr ja noch Zeit selber so einen Ball zu machen, sie sind wirklich gut zu machen und sehen auch sehr lustig aus.
Einen fabulösen Tag, ich gehe jetzt in die Preview vom neuen Sherlock Holmes...
Bis denne...



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Print and PDF